ALL ABOUT PROFESSIONAL PAINTERS
Professionalism. Excellence. Timeliness.
Professional painters was established in 2013 by AbinFrancis. Abin is a Kochi native, graduated from K.E.M High School in 2004 and State University in 2009 with an Economics degree. For 6 years, he worked his way through school with a national painting company working his way up to the Vice-Presidential position and overseeing the painting of over 800 homes along the Front Range.
After graduating, Professional Painters was created with the intention of providing a top-notch service at a very competitive price.
A primary focus of Professional Painters is treating its customers with respect, integrity, and clear communication. The painting industry is full of contractors ranging from independent contractors to large scale companies and we fall right in the middle.
We are here to provide a professional service that you would expect from any large company, but with the customer service and support of a small company. Our prices are competitive and you can expect us to be less expensive than any larger companies, because we only do a limited number of homes each year. You won’t see our name all over town on buses, bus stops, or people shaking signs. We do most of our work through referrals and great customer service to keep our prices lower than the competition.
Look through our references section to see all our happy customers! We hope to add you to our list of referrals and appreciate anyone you refer to us.
INSURANCE AND WARRANTY
We maintain 1,000,000 general liability insurance policy on all people working on your home. With safety in mind, we will do everything we can to avoid any injuries on the jobsite. However, accidents can happen. In the event of anything being broken during the process of the job, or any injuries that may occur, you don’t need to worry about losing any sleep. Our insurance policy will cover any accidents that arise.
• All of our work is covered by an all-inclusive 2-year warranty. If any areas on your home are not taken care of properly, you can be sure problems will show up in the first 2 years. We stand by our work, and will come out to fix up any problem areas that you may find.
• We warranty quality work. That means we require a full power wash, all the necessary prep work, and quality materials in order for us to back up the work. If any corners are cut, you may save money in the short run but we cannot guarantee that the job will last.
• You can expect your 2-year warranty paint job to last anywhere from 5-7 years.
We promise to maintain thorough communication throughout your painting process. This includes everything from scheduling your estimate, to choosing your colors and setting up your start date, to keeping you updated prior to and throughout the job.
Quality prep work and materials.
We promise to keep your quality our focus. A detailed written agreement will outline the quality of products and prep work that will be included on the painting of your home. We promise to honor those agreements, to fulfill on all of the prep work, and to use the quality materials that you choose. We stand by our work!
We promise to keep the jobsite clean. This includes using dropsheets around the home, masking off the home properly, and cleaning up at the end of the day. Any drips or messes will be cleaned up before completion of the job.
We promise to leave you satisfied at the end of the job. A final walk around will be done prior to collecting a final payment to ensure your satisfaction with the work done on your home.
1. Get a free estimate: To book a spot in our schedule, we require a 25% deposit and authorization to do the work on your home.
2. Within 1 week of reserving a spot, you will get a phone call from our production manager to start talking about the colors and potential start date. On this call we will also address any other concerns or details that need to be managed prior to starting work on your home.
3 days before the start date, test patches will be done to ensure you like your color selection. At this point we will also provide anything you need for approval from a HOA.
4. The week leading up to the job you can expect phone calls to keep you updated on the estimated start date and any changes due to weather or unforeseen delays in our work schedule.
5. Before starting the job, we will power wash the house.
6. During the job, we will let you know what time you can expect us to start work each day. We will talk with you daily about the progress of the job and any concerns so we can address those right away.
7. At the end of the job, we’ll take you around the house to do any last touch ups before we ask for a final payment. We would also appreciate it if you would fill out a short survey letting us know how the process was for you. Your feedback is very valuable to us. We would also appreciate any referrals or a reference letter to express your satisfaction with the work we do and with our company.
#professionalpainters #ExteriorPaintingServices #PaintingServices #ExteriorPainting #ExteriorPaintingContractors #OfficeExteriorPainting
#CommercialExteriorPainting #interiorPainting #housepainting